28775re: [midatlanticretro] Update re: InfoAge electrical power

    Dec 29 5:39 PM
      > Still no power at InfoAge, nor any real news on when it'll be fixed. But
      there are four or five small generators on campus for short-term use. For
      example, IXR and Dan Jacobs are having a NYE party (all are invited;
      unfortunately I have already have plans). Diver Dan says we can still do
      warehouse work on Sundays if we give Fred, etc. a couple of days' notice
      about using a generator for light. So we are definitely taking off
      tomorrow. We'll probably have Sunday work parties starting in a week or
      two; to be determined.

      Is this a long term thing? More than just "the power company is busy
      fixing the problem"?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic