28774Update re: InfoAge electrical power

  • evan@snarc.net
    Dec 29, 2012
      Still no power at InfoAge, nor any real news on when it'll be fixed. But there are four or five small generators on campus for short-term use. For example, IXR and Dan Jacobs are having a NYE party (all are invited; unfortunately I have already have plans). Diver Dan says we can still do warehouse work on Sundays if we give Fred, etc. a couple of days' notice about using a generator for light. So we are definitely taking off tomorrow. We'll probably have Sunday work parties starting in a week or two; to be determined.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic