28698Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Looking for a DSO/MSO

  • J. Alexander Jacocks
    Dec 22, 2012
      So, I've finally picked up a scope.  Don't have it, yet, as it's an eBay purchase, but hopefully will, soon.

      I did take some of the advice given, here, and got an HP 54506 300 MHz scope.  The size looks to be about right, and it appears to be in good condition.  Now, I just have to hope that the delivery courier doesn't destroy it.

      Dave suggested that I get Tektronix P6104 probes.  However, since I bought a 300 MHz scope, I assume that the equivalent probe would be the Tektronix P6131 probe?

      Has anyone here used scopes like the one I bought?  I'm trying to download the manuals from Agilent, but they seem to be having issues with their documentation server.

      Thanks!
      - Alex
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic