28671Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Hazletine 1510

    Dec 19, 2012
      No I mean OSI is with notable exceptions primarily 6502, so I am suggesting
      the theme would be 6502 leaning towards OSI. We never stick very strictly
      to any theme anyway. The Halloween workshop was a mix of everything.

      Or DEC/digital if not enough OSI interest. Or both.

      Bill