28567Re: Linotype, was Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Re: Analog Computers - General- Navy Computer- linotype

    Dec 10, 2012
      I helped rescue a linotype for the System Source vintage computer
      collection
      vintagecomputer.net/linotype/

      I had to disassemble to get into my car, took five trips. It took me
      almost two hours to re-assemble and run a few test prints. More
      complicated that they look.

      Bill

      Actually...delivered by 18-wheeler.