- Dec 10, 2012Whew.
Autumn and I got home around 2AM, having left Festivus in the late
afternoon, then headed to Cory's place in Glassboro to pick up an HP21MX
that he had picked up for me. We had a great visit!
Festivus was fantastic. Autumn and I had a great time. It was great
to hang out with old friends again, and make some new ones. I even
shortened my list of "people I want to strangle" by one, and not because
I strangled him! ;)
Ian got COMPLETELY SMASHED. He was a riot to watch. ;)
The Saab 93 is a very tiny car with almost no cargo capacity.
However, it's sitting outside my building containing:
- a Tek 535 scope with roll-around cart (thanks Bill!)
- a GenRad Vacuum Tube Fork (~60yr old frequency reference)
- some more random RF test gear (thanks Steve!)
- an HP 21MX (thanks Cory!)
- an Amiga 1000, complete with box (thanks Alex!)
We had to disassemble the scope cart, and it was a very cramped ~6hr
drive home, but we made it!
Thanks to everyone for making this happen. It was a blast.
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA
- Next post in topic >>