28457Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: [infoage] Video Special: ATT Archives: Bell Telephone Laboratories / Holmdel Comp Center 1973!

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Nov 29, 2012
      Neil Cherry <ncherry@...> writes:

      >On 11/29/2012 07:45 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote: > See below (from the
      >InfoAge staff/volunteers list).
      >
      >> http://j.mp/WxthgR (ATT)
      >
      >Nice racey picture (Bikini) on one of the computers. I'm surprised AT&T
      >let that slip.

      And that groovy background music. Makes me want to get out the bell-
      bottoms, beads and banana peels. :)

      "And though it seems they smile with glee, I know in truth they envy me
      and watch as my befuddled brain, shines on brightly quite insane"
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic