28455Re: Stuff Bill is Brining

  • jack.rubin@ameritech.net
    Dec 6, 2012
      OK, so if Dave is not interested in the Interlan cards, I'd be interested in one of them.

      As for keeping the cards together, I don't see much point to it. If you had the original rack fully equipped as it was when in service, I'd say yes, but just loose in a box these cards are pretty generic.

      BTW, I built a 56kps network for USRobotics in the mid-'80s linking our Chicago and UK operations. Most of the traffic was cc-mail and inventory reports. Nobody complained about speed or congestion.

      Jack