28453Re: Stuff Bill is Brining

  • jack.rubin@ameritech.net
    Dec 6, 2012
      > Dec OmniBus cards - Dave McGuire expressed interest, no deal made as of
      > this writing
      > > M8192
      > > M8190
      > > InterLAN BD-NI201A Ethernet Address # 020701 003516
      > > M7551-CR
      > > M8067
      > > InterLAN BD-NI2010 Ethernet Address # 020701 000CB4
      >
      > probably more as space allows.
      >
      > Bill

      Dag nabit, boy - get on the right bus! All those M??? things are qbus (well, ok, the right flavor '8190 could go Q or U) and the interlan cards are unibus. I'd be interested in one of the ethernet cards if Dave doesn't gobble them all up. Just about dropped my choppers when I saw your note about an omnibus ethernet adapter.

      Jack
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic