28452Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Cheap Bit Banger's Calculator

  • Neil Cherry
    Dec 6, 2012
      On 12/06/2012 01:03 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:
      > On 12/06/2012 01:01 PM, Neil Cherry wrote:

      > > That said, I always have my phone and my tablets around so I just use
      > > them with droid48 (x48). On my Linux box I have a command line version
      > > of a rpl calculator (based on the hp28). I downloaded it from
      > > comp.sources.misc and I've had it ever since (C portable code good!).
      >
      > WHat's the name of that rpl command line calculator? I'd love to have
      > that.

      It's called rpl, somehow I named it hp28 and I left it that way (it doesn't
      do everything the HP28 does and it's a little different than the hp48).

      http://linuxha.com/athome/common/hp28-20121206.tgz

      I have a ton of hp28 manuals (including this utility manuals written by a
      3rd party). The scripting is nice and the fact that you can access the
      OS from the calculator.

      http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
      http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog