28448Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Cheap Bit Banger's Calculator

    Dec 6, 2012
      On 12/06/2012 09:28 AM, Burning Image wrote:
      > All this talk of RPN is making me miss my HP-97 of many, many years ago...

      Wow, very cool. Most people opted for the handheld version, the 67.

      I have two 97s (I have a biggish collection of HP calculators) and
      would be willing to part with one for the right deal. I can bring it
      with me when I come to your place this weekend. Let me know if you
      wanna talk turkey.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ