28423Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus, moving, etc

  • Systems Glitch
    Dec 4 8:29 AM
      I may bring some stuff I'm wanting to clear out. I've got a working (except for the disk drive) PS/2 Model 30 and a Macintosh LC with Apple IIe card and Ethernet board (only one can be used at a time) that both need new homes. I've got an IBM 5150 that also needs a new home (works, has AST SixPak to bring it up to 640K, needs drives but has disk controllers) but I'm not lugging it down unless someone is specifically interested in it.

      If anyone is looking for any specific parts that I may have, let me know. As usual, I've got tons of neat LED displays. And I've still got a boatload of 64 MB and 128 MB IDE industrial Flash modules which, while not even a little vintage, work very well as hard disk replacements. 100% compatible with the XT-IDE too.

      I'm looking for an Intel MCS-85 System Development Kit if anyone has one they'd like to let go. Doesn't matter if it works or not, though I'd prefer one with all of the keys intact. S-100 and OSI stuff is always welcome for a trade :D

      Also, if someone wants to bring one of those hard sector punches, I'll bring some 5.25" floppies to punch.