      Subject: VCF Archives Fund Raiser Sale
      Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 08:09:45 -0800 (PST)
      From: Sellam Ismail <sellam@...>

      Dear CC Talkers and VCF Fans:

      The Vintage Computer Festival is currently securing funding for
      operations and storage of the VCF Archives for the next 6 months. As
      such, the VCF is conducting a limited sale of select items of the VCF
      Archives.

      As the VCF Archives pretty much contains everything, and due to current
      time restraints, the sale will be held as such: contact me (Sellam) with a
      wish list, and I'll indicate which of your requested items I could offer
      with a description and offer price. We can haggle out a deal from there.

      As my funding needs surpass my ability to deal with many small
      transactions, I am necessarily limiting the sales to items of a value of
      at least $250. This does not mean I will attempt to jack up the prices,
      but I would prefer to make single transactions that have a value of $250
      or more.

      I apologize for the unorthodox nature of this sale but I am in an
      unorthodox situation and this is the surest way I know to raise the funds
      necessary to secure the archives.

      Please e-mail me with your wish lists directly.

      Thanks!

      --

      Sellam Ismail VintageTech
      International Man of Intrigue and Danger http://www.vintagetech.com

      Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap...The truth is always simple.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic