      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of B. Degnan
      Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 10:38 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Graham 2220 6250 CPI 1600 BPI reel tape

      Can anyone read a UNIX TAR on a 1600 BPI reel, and send me as an email
      attachment? If so, I will let you keep the reel. I assume we don't have a
      working system at MARCH, but hopefully someone at the upcoming festivus has
      this ability and I can avoid shipping. What I mean by "ability" is that
      this person has a working system and can perform the work
      easily/conveniently.

      It's a Graham 2220 6250 CPI 1600 BPI reel tape. The date on the label is
      Spring 1987.

      Let me know