28356Re: [midatlanticretro] MARCH-supplied party items

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Nov 30, 2012
      From: B. Degnan
      Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:34 AM

      >All,
      >We can't buy what we need until we get a better idea of who is coming.
      >Usually we have about 20 visitors over the weekend, would you all agree?
      >But we can't assume this.
      >Bill

      Yes, I would plan for 20. That is what Justin did when he got the burgers
      last year. He got 20 and we used 16 of them. In my Humble Opinion I think
      that those that usually come (the usual suspects) should be individually
      asked if they are coming, either by e-mail, phone etc. This is the most
      effective way of getting them to answer and to let them know about it. This
      is what Dan Wobser did with his IXR parties and got great response,
      participation (in signing up for items to bring and brining them etc.) and
      attendance. There are people that would like to come, but don't read this
      list. I have personally asked certain individual MARCHins who frequently
      come to these Festivus parties and half of them didn't know about it.

      Jeff B
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic