28320Re: [midatlanticretro] Important: Two weeks 'til MARCH Festivus!

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Nov 29, 2012
      From: Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 9:03 AM

      >Hi everyone. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Please remember that
      >our awesome club holiday party is just two weeks away!!!! It's from
      >Saturday, Dec. 8, around lunchtime, until Sunday, Dec. 9, whenever people
      >leave.

      >MARCH will supply BBQ basics and non-alcoholic beverages. Everyone's
      >encouraged to bring something -- food, beer, entertainment, tech, etc.

      What exactly are included in those "basics" ? plates ? nakins ? ketchup ?
      which non-alcoholic beverages ? I was thinking about bringing a case of
      water and some coke zero. maybe some yuengling lager lite and maybe a bottle
      of whiskey.

      Ian Primus, are you bringing your video games and tvs ?

      Corey, are you bringing your tv ?

      I'm wondering who is bringing what entertainment system.

      Also is the room ready for us to use (i.e. does it need cleaning or cleaning
      out of junk ) ? How many tables will we need etc. ?

      >$10 "required donation" that we'll give to InfoAge for hosting us.

      >Please start posting * in this thread * about what you'll bring.

      Perhaps you should make a list of what is needed, so that others can tell us
      what they will bring ? Last year I made a list of what people can bring and
      are bringing on google docs. Like so:
      https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aot1Lys9TBOPdG4yczNPNFR1Z2hDT3pmWVdla1BqZ1E#gid=0

      Jeff Brace
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic