28308Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Theft of Claude Kagan's Intel MCB8-10

  • William Donzelli
    Nov 29, 2012
      > I've never heard of a theft in our hobby (since early '00s when I got into
      > it.)

      I have heard of a few things that disappeared from various collections
      (and I will not comment further). I even see theft every year, when
      someone needs a discount from my hamfest table, when I am not around.
      I have even caught a few red handed.

      Anyway, Claude's machine was kept in the house, which did not burn,
      but who knows - he was not exact Mr. Organization.

      --
      Will
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic