28252Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: Cheap PDP-11/03 on ebay

  • Andrew Molloy
    Nov 27 5:17 AM
      Man, that is tempting but I've got no more room in the attic and my wife would kill me. However, it sure would please the 11/34 to have someone to talk with up there. :)

      On Tuesday, November 27, 2012, Mike Loewen wrote:

      On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, Dave Wade wrote:

      > In case any one is interested and not on cctalk

      Go for it, Andy Molloy!

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...