28252Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: Cheap PDP-11/03 on ebay

  • Andrew Molloy
    Nov 27, 2012
      Man, that is tempting but I've got no more room in the attic and my wife would kill me. However, it sure would please the 11/34 to have someone to talk with up there. :)

      Andy

      On Tuesday, November 27, 2012, Mike Loewen wrote:

      On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, Dave Wade wrote:

      > In case any one is interested and not on cctalk

      Go for it, Andy Molloy!

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...