28250Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: Cheap PDP-11/03 on ebay

  • Mike Hatch
    Nov 27, 2012
      On 27/11/2012 08:18, Dave Wade wrote:
      > In case any one is interested and not on cctalk

      Damn, I'd punt $20 just to see what that kit is all about, but then the
      Atlantic gets in the way. Keep the 11/03 (spares ?) and there must be
      more than $20 of parts and scrap there .

      Mike.

      > http://www.ebay.com/itm/160930444034

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic