28242Re: Cromemco Items In MA...Anyone from Northhampton?

  • billdeg
    Nov 26, 2012

      > >> I bet they want the $700 even if you pick up. I've seen that trick many times to get the prices up. I always check the S+H because of that.
      >
      > No, it says that fee is eliminated if you pick it up; it's in the Q&A part toward the bottom of the auction page.
      >
      > MARCH owns a Z2H. We'd love to have an original Cromemco if any MARCHins have one to spare (or trade).

      Note there is nothing historical in this lot, but it would be good for MARCH's Z2H if someone wanted to restore it. These are very easy to work on if you're looking to get into S-100 stuff. The old original Cromemco Z1 is just a re-badged IMSAI with a Z80 card.