28234Re: [midatlanticretro] Lobo floppy drives

  • Rich Cini
    Nov 26, 2012
      Dave -- that indeed is one of the things I have to fix (8ms versus 6ms) in addition to SSSD versus DSSD.

      Rich Cini
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 26, 2012, at 1:48 AM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:

      On 11/25/2012 06:05 PM, Richard Cini wrote:
      > Would you mind sending me a copy of your CBIOS off-list? I would like to
      > compare the 8272 register configuration and setup to mine.

      Reading through this thread, one thing that occurred to me is that you
      might want to check the step rate that you're running to ensure it isn't
      too fast for the drive. I had exactly this problem...oh...almost 30
      years ago. I have no idea how I remember that. ;)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ