      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Scheef
      Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 10:00 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Cleaning house - mostly on topic

      Kelly,

      Are you coming to Festivus?

      Jim

      On 11/21/2012 12:22 PM, Kelly wrote:

      Mostly duplicated TRS-80, early apple, macintosh and PC (386 and earlier) stuff.

      I just have too much to work with. No reasonable offer refused. Come and load you car. All stuff located in Wantage, NJ. I WILL NOT SHIP.

      Replies and questions off list please.

      Some items I'm parting with:
      GBC System (rebadged northstar advantage)
      TRS-80 model III
      TRS-80 Model III motherboard
      Apple II
      Apple IIgs
      Mac SE (2 I think).
      Several XT and 286 clones.
      9-track overland data drive with controlling PC.
      Non functioning TRS-80 model 2000's
      3.5" disk drives (OT for this group, but I have a box full of them)
      CD Drives (panasonic and IDE interface)
      IDE hard drives (240 meg to 10 gig)
      Commodore 128 unknown condition
      IBM PS2/50