28199Re: [midatlanticretro] [Wanted] Old OS/2 Software

    Nov 23 6:58 PM

      Your lack of an email address makes it impossible to send you an email off list. Send me your email address and I'll see what I can do. I've been meaning to image a set of disks for IBM 1.2 Extended Edition.

      MS OS/2 is extremely rare as it was available only as OEM from the PC manufacturers and I'm beginning to wonder if LANMAN is anywhere in the wild. If you have any OS/2 software from 3COM or DEC to trade, it would greatly speed the imaging process. ;-)

      On 11/19/2012 2:30 AM, reini1976 wrote:

      I'm hardly searching for old OS/2-Software

      I'm searching for MS and IBM OS/2 1.x and the SDK's and DDK's.
      Also the MS Programmer's Library CD-ROM's.

      Can someone help me?

      With best regards.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic