28169Re: [midatlanticretro] [Wanted] Old OS/2 Software

  • madodel
    Nov 21, 2012
      On 11/19/12 2:30 AM, reini1976 wrote:
      > I'm hardly searching for old OS/2-Software
      >
      > I'm searching for MS and IBM OS/2 1.x and the SDK's and DDK's.
      > Also the MS Programmer's Library CD-ROM's.
      >
      > Can someone help me?
      >
      > With best regards.
      >
      > reini1976

      You don't say where you are. OS/2 software from the 1.x days has really
      gotten pricey. I have stopped buying stuff on eBay since I won't pay
      $100's for stuff that is just to sit on a shelf. We used to give a lot of
      this old stuff away at Warpstock events in the US and Europe, but the
      sources have dried up. Have you tried local computer clubs for anyone
      that has this stuff they are looking to get rid off?

      Mark

      --

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2013 - http://www.warpstock.org
      Warpstock Europe 2013 - http://www.warpstock.eu

      http://www.os2voice.org

      democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
      of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
      Investigation, 1938
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic