28155Re: [midatlanticretro] GE SSL-22 LEDs

  • Kyle Owen
    Nov 18, 2012
      Yes, that information would be useful, now wouldn't it! They are shorter than the standard 5mm height, though still 5mm in diameter. They are still rounded on top, though maybe a half to three-fourths as tall. I was silly and failed to get a picture when the computer was taken apart. The best picture I have of the LEDs is this one: http://i.imgur.com/6lew1.jpg

      I am not 100% sure they are the SSL-22s as listed in the schematic/parts list I have for the 4 MOD 40, though I would assume they are.

      On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      pictures? Colors?