28134Re: [midatlanticretro] Lobo floppy drives

    Nov 16, 2012
      Interesting....the S800's in the Intel MDS 720 photoed on my web site also have significantly different jumpers drive 0 vs. drive 1. Maybe that's how it's done, or the boot drive has a lot of differences that the non boot drive. I wonder what this drive was used for.
      bd