28095Lobo floppy drives

  • Richard Cini
    Nov 13, 2012
      All --

      I picked-up a dual 8" floppy drive system from Lobo Systems off of eBay. I just received it so I haven't done any testing yet, but I can't seem to find any identifying labels on the floppy drives themselves. Does anyone know what kind of drives were used? They look to be single-sided drives.

      On the interface side of things, it looks like a regular 50-pin interface but before I connect it to anything I wanted to get some data on it.

      Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini