28094Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: vintage SRAMs self healing

  • Dan Roganti
    Nov 13, 2012

      On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Mike <mike@...> wrote:
      HI Dan,

      I'm suspicious of some sort of physical anomaly, like what you are describing.  I would have thought that it would be discovered before, and described in some kind of literature, somewhere.

      I've separated a batch that initially failed and will retest again in a couple of weeks.

      I suggest separating this "Initial Fail" batch into groups, which you can organize a testing profile. I'm not sure how many you have there to use as test samples. But where each group is tested at a incremental time period, say weekly intervals. One group can be 1wk later, the next group is 2wks later, and so on up to a month or two. You want to avoid influencing the state of the mosfet cells, so by testing the next sample in the lot, you can observe if there is actually any amount of deterioration.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic