28083RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Festivus update (Dec. 8-9; food details, bad movie contest!)

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Nov 13 5:52 AM
      corey986 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:

      >Well at first I was thinking "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" , but then
      >I r= ealized if I drag along a blu-ray player, this would be a great
      >opportunity= to put on an amazing HD transfer of "Forbidden Planet" and
      >the original "T= he day the earth stood still". Not really B movies,
      >but ones I think that = people would enjoy seeing in a way they have
      >never seen before in HD (Film = resolution with the correct pull-down).
      >If our projectors don't support HD= , I could hop on a ladder and unhook
      >my HD projector from my theater and br= ing it in, but I would only be
      >able to be there one of the two days.

      "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!" A classic. Since this is InfoAge and it's
      in NJ, don't forget a copy of "The Toxic Avenger -- The First Superhero from
      New Jersey." If it's bad movies you want, then these both must certainly be
      in the running.

      "And though it seems they smile with glee, I know in truth they envy me
      and watch as my befuddled brain, shines on brightly quite insane"
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic