28076Re: vintage SRAMs self healing

  • Mike
    Nov 12, 2012
      Unfortunately I could not identify any issue related to connectivity, despite efforts to do so. A number of the parts that initially failed, never failed again when I restarted the test without touching anything at all.

      Wish I could discover some kind of software or hardware problem in the test setup, but so far, I haven't found any smoking guns.

      regards,
      Mike W.

      S--- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic