      From: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Evan Koblentz
      Sent: Wed 10/31/2012 11:33 PM
      To: MARCH Yahoo Midatlanticretro
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] OT: Sandy

      Any NJ people here have power yet?

      Mayor of my town says it could be another week without power for us. So there's no heat and no hot water. My toilet doesn't even flush.

      This stinks.

      But, I heard 80 homes burned down in Staten Island. Many homes along the NJ shore just aren't there anymore. Today I drove past a marina and saw dozens of boats crashed/capsized on land. Over in Manhattan, the entire city is dark south of Times Square. Mass transit is virtually non-existent. My company and countless others are shut down indefinitely.

      Cell service / cell Internet is better at night when fewer people are using it.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic