27927Hazletine 1510

    Oct 30 12:47 PM
      A follow up to the Hazletine 1510 Bob GrIEb was working on at the workshop
      - Does anyone have the schematic to the Hazletine 1510? From reading the
      manual it is possible that the LOCAL is working correctly, but there is a
      combo of switches that need to be set to make this terminal act like a
      regular RS232 terminal and we did not set them correctly. I would like to
      try to complete the project and trace through the schematic and the actual
      unit.