27804re: [midatlanticretro] EconoRAM VIIA Issues

    Oct 23, 2012
      You may have bad jumper switches for the 8K bank, causing a conflict. See
      if you have similar problems with other RAM combos that include the same
      jumper used to set for 0000 (are they really off then they are set to off).

      It could be that the replacement RAM is not as fast as the original, but I
      assume you have ruled that out.

      My guess. I think I have one or two of these cards, they're usually
      reliable.

      Bill