27754Re: [midatlanticretro] alright...how about that workshop everyone is talking about...

  • Systems Glitch
    Oct 17, 2012
      Well, I got my PDP-11/03 chassis up and going, so I probably won't bring that. Sounds like there's some S-100 interest, so I may just bring stuff to help other people out. So if you are interested in S-100 project type stuff, let me know so I can decide what to bring down!

      Amy and I will *most likely* be coming down, as long as nothing major interrupts our plans. Depending on room, I might bring down a bit of extra stuff for sale/trade (Herb, I've got STD Bus stuff for you!).

      Thanks,
      Jonathan