27746Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

  • Bryan Pope
    Oct 17, 2012
      Dude! The 80386 came out in *1985*. It ran at a blistering 12Mhz to
      40Mhz. It is pretty cool because it gave us the 32 bit flat memory model.

      The 65c816 (which is a 16 bit processor and has a 24 bit data bus) came
      out in 1984. It can reach speeds of up to 20Mhz (maybe higher?) and is
      still in use today.

      Now are you going to not allow the Apple IIgs?

      One day you really need to lose the hatred towards all things
      Intel/DOS/Windows. Saying they are not part of your "history" does not
      make them go away.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      On 10/17/2012 10:35 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Whoa... We don't do 386 but we definitely do S100. :)

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic