27740Re: [midatlanticretro] Fw: An 80386 CPU S-100 Board

    Oct 17, 2012
      >> I feel like I am watching the Big Bang Theory where someone says something and everyone cringes because Sheldon is about to respond.

      Do you mean the topic overall, or am I Sheldon in this scenario?

      New guy (m0ecrl): we've debated this topic for years with no resolution. Everyone has an opinion and none are necessarily right or wrong ... except mine, of course!! :)

      The only thing we all agree to is that late-model DOS and almost anything Windows isn't our thing, and that arbitrary chronological lines also ain't right.

      Nothing personal, but there's nothing anybody can add that we haven't debated on this topic already...

      Vintage: we know it when we see it.