27707Re: PDP-11T03 and things

  • s100doctor
    Oct 16, 2012
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, William Donzelli <wdonzelli@...> wrote:

      > While you ladies were arranging your doilies, I went to the woman's
      > house in Rockland county to pull the first of the PDP-11T03 lot.
      > Earlier, I stopped by to survey the situation, but today, I started
      > work there.
      >
      > The PDP-11T03 is a twin RL system, with either a PDP-11/03 or
      > PDP-11/23. There is an LA36 DECwriter II with it, as well as 20-some
      > RL carts in a cabinet and quite a lot of documentation, and even a
      > little software on paper tape and unused LA36 ribbons.....

      > So, of the remainder, what should be done?

      I don't know about MARCH, but I have two RL01 drives, but only one RL01 cart, on an 11/34 system. Will, I know you have some RL02 cartridges, but you know those won't work with the RL01 drive (unless you know someone with a reformatter rigged up). Maybe there's a three-way deal between you and MARCH and I for a couple of RL01's traded for some RL02's....? Or is that 11/23 using RL02s?

      Herb
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic