2769464k SRAM S100 Card

  • Kyle Owen
    Oct 15, 2012
      So I've been working on designing my own 64k SRAM card for my N* Horizon. I don't ever expect to need more than 64k of RAM (hah!), so I'm not implementing any banking features on this. I am allowing the top 8k to be deselectable in 2k blocks, as I don't want to mask over my floppy controller at $E800.

      Anyways, I would certainly appreciate someone else looking over my schematic before I start on my layout. If you see any way I can save on ICs, or have a better easy-to-find alternative to my L2 cache chip, please let me know. I'm all about this board being user-friendly and very buildable for others needing a very cheap, possibly easy-to-prototype board, much like Michael Holley's 32k RAM card for the SWTPC: http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/QRC_Proto/32kMemoryIndex.htm

      Thanks!

      Kyle
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic