27670Re: OT: Too quiet

  • joshbensadon
    Oct 11, 2012

      > I have been repairing Commodore 64's for the PC shop, and wrapping up my
      > Visual 1050 project. I have been trying to get CUTTER working again on my
      > IMSAI. THis weekend I am going to resume the PDP 11/40 project, and get
      > the 11/05 workspace ready.
      > bd

      What is "CUTTER"?

      Myself, I've been cleaning up my basement, bought a bunch of cheap shelves and finally started to put my computers out for display. Prior, they were mostly boxed up. There's no sense in leaving them boxed up, I prefer to have them displayed. I only wish I had a bigger basement! Talking about C64, I've misplaced my video cable in the clean up. Hopefully I have more than one and it will show up somewhere.

      Cheers,
      Josh

      PS. Are there any common failures to note about the C64?
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic