27667Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Too quiet

    Oct 11, 2012
      I have been repairing Commodore 64's for the PC shop, and wrapping up my
      Visual 1050 project. I have been trying to get CUTTER working again on my
      IMSAI. THis weekend I am going to resume the PDP 11/40 project, and get
      the 11/05 workspace ready.
      bd