27662Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Too quiet

    Oct 11, 2012
      >> It's too quiet! Either I'm not getting the messages or there haven't been any messages?

      It's been quiet last month and this month. I do not know why.

      There were also a few messages via regular email for our first couple of weeks of existence. Maybe a couple of dozen. They discussed group logistics and planning for the Trenton show. It's impressive that most of the founding members are still active -- such as me, Andy Meyer, Bill Degnan, Bill Sudbrink, and David Gesswein -- apologies to anyone I'm forgetting right now. Scott A., Herb, Donzelli, Scheef, Roganti perhaps?
    • Show all 31 messages in this topic