27643RE: [midatlanticretro] DEC PDP 11 and DSD 880

  • Aliaga, Daniel G
    Oct 4, 2012

      DEC PDP 8 and 11

      Heathkit H89

      Commodore/CBMs (e.g., PET 2001, etc)

      TRS 80 Model I

      Apple IIs, Apple III, Mac’s, etc.

      IBMs: 5150, XT, PCJr, PS/2

      Luggables: Compaq I, IBM’s, Kaypros, Osborne, etc.

      Home PCs: Atari’s, Commodore 64 and others, Timex, TI, Radio Shacks…

      Software, manuals, etc…

      You?

      D.