27626Re: [midatlanticretro] DEC PDP 11 and DSD 880

    Oct 4, 2012
      They are internal. The DSD-880 has an 8" floppy drive and an 8" hard
      drive (SA-1000 interface if I remember correctly) and an in-chassis
      controller, formatter, and diagnostic system. It connects to a special
      bridge board in the host (Unibus or Qbus, the former is very rare) which
      presents a fairly high-level interface on a ribbon cable of 20-something
      pins. It's a one controller/one chassis system, and there are no
      (configurable) terminators on that interface.

      -Dave

      On 10/04/2012 06:17 PM, B. Degnan wrote:
      > Is there a drive terminator?

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ