27586Re: DC 100A Tape Belts

  • joshbensadon
    Oct 2, 2012
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Mike Hatch <mike@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I've had rubber bands work well on 3in floppy drive but the belts in a
      > DC100A are very thin, cutting something down would difficult.
      >
      > Should anybody want them I have 11 DC100A (2 new sealed, 9 used once,
      > all boxed) from a PWS Colt memory tester see -
      > http://www.soemtron.org/stockdisposalmisc.html - they are located in the UK.
      >
      > Mike.

      Hi Mike,

      I bought 2 new ones and tried moving the belt from them to an old tape. Being very careful, these belts still snapped. I thought they were different lengths, but i measured the pulley's and they are the same size and spacing. One belt snapped after 1 minute of tape use, the other snapped as I lifted out a pulley and the reel.

      I'd like to buy 2 more (used are fine) from you, how much would it cost to mail them to Canada?

      Cheers,
      Josh
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic