27585re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Sunday at Maker Faire demontrating the Apple I Mimeo

    Oct 2, 2012
      It might be a good idea to include a small UPS with the Mimeo setup.
      Continuous set up and display in non UL-approved venues .... do anyone
      verify there is proper ground, you have weird experiments, etc....would
      warrant some protection of our stuff.
      bd