27564Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: DC 100A Tape Belts

  • Barry L. Kline
    Oct 1, 2012
      On 09/27/2012 09:47 PM, joshbensadon wrote:
      > Thanks Herb, but your advice is worth lots more than 5 cents.
      > If you do have some DC100A tapes, consider them sold.

      Another possibility for you would be to consider rubber "O" rings. They
      don't have the same stretchiness as do rubber bands and that might be to
      your advantage. I know that these 'O' rings were used in my Heathkit
      amateur transceivers to turn capacitors for tuning and they'd probably
      be the cat's meow for this purpose as well.

      You can find these at farm supply stores, or failing that look at any of
      the pinball supply websites where you can purchase these in black,
      white, yellow and perhaps other colors.

      Regards,

      Barry
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic