27473re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Analog Computers - General description (long)

    Sep 24, 2012

      > Please let me explain. It's not my computer, but it belongs to the York
      Univeristy Museum operated by Zbigniew Stachniak. I

      York, PA?

      > PS. My contact with Zbigniew should also be credited to Bill and Evan's
      Hope presentation. I live 10 minutes from York and have been visiting the
      campus for years but have never known about their Vintage Computer Museum
      until now.

      I live kind of close and would be interested to drive out some time to
      check it out.

      http://www.cse.yorku.ca/museum/

      What's actually on display there?