27469Re: DC 100A Tape Belts

  • joshbensadon
    Sep 24, 2012
      > and they've snapped on two tapes. The belt measures 9.568" by 0.100" by
      > 0.003" thick.
      >
      > You might want to call them anyway.
      >
      > Bill

      I have written them for a quote, but have not received any response.
      Perhaps a phone call will work better.
      I found another company that made two belts for me, but they were quite expensive ($20 each) and I failed to give them the right dimensions (only 9.5"), so their belts are too tight or perhaps made of the wrong material that doesn't stretch a little?

      I was hoping these belts might be a stocked item somewhere?

      Perhaps as Herb said, the right rubber band stretched to the right size might provide the right amount of grip and pressure to keep the tape tension. I'll have to get back to playing with this, but first I really have to clean up my basement, it's gotten to be quite a mess.

      Cheers,
      Josh
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic