27436Vcf midwest next weekend

    Sep 16, 2012
      All
      Justin, Alex Bodnar, and I will be representing east coast residents of
      MARCH at next weeks' vintage computer festival midwest (Chicago) ..the
      vcfwf website is kind of sparse but the facebook page shows a lot of
      attendees and exhibits likely planned.

      Anyone else going? Justin and I will have a MARCH table with an exhibit of
      some kind.

      In the past Jim Sheef has been there. This is an especially good show if
      you're into tandy and commodore, terminals, surprises.

      Justin and I will be there Friday eve.