27425Re: [midatlanticretro] Booting a 1985 NEC APC

  • Systems Glitch
    Sep 11, 2012
      > I need to track down some good 8" media. I have all of the 5.25" I could
      > ever need, but only 4 or so 8" disks. I am now in possession of a spare 8"
      > drive for the APC and three 8" half-height drives from a Tracor-Northern
      > system, though. Doesn't exactly help the media end, however.

      You'll need double-sided, double-density soft sector disks for the APC. Fortunately, those are the common/cheap ones. I've got a large quantity available, you can contact me off-list if you need them and can't find them elsewhere.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic